This psychologist is a disgrace to the profession of psychology. Her credibility is highly questionable, she practices outside of her scope of practice, failed to report sexual abuse on a child, and didn't interview any key witnesses that I provided her for the parenting evaluation.

When my child was interviewed by Jill she Disclosed numerous details of being molested by her own father. Her two half siblings also reported to Jill the details of what she previously told them about being molested by her father. Jill recorded the interviews but then lied in the report about the disclosures that were made during the interviews with my children. She failed to file any reports with Dcf, even though a licensed provider is a mandatory reporter for child abuse or neglect.

I am in the process of filing a lengthy complaint against this provider.

When you sign up to be a healthcare provider you give an oath to do no harm, stopping her from harming any more families is a priority. We need to come together as a community to protect our children from enduring sexual abuse in their home.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jill D Sanders Medical Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments